Below are the software programs that you need to download and install on your computer to unlock your Motorola. We recommend doing this before your appointment with our unlocking expert. The process is very straightforward.
1 - USB Redirector, click here to download.
* When you open the program, and once you are in contact with our unlocking expert, you will be asked for the "Remote Technician address". Type 126.96.36.199 in this field and press "Connect".
2 - Motorola unlocking drivers, click here to download.
- Remove all personal passwords on your Motorola such as your access code, PIN, etc.
- Activate "Factory Mode" on your Motorola before connecting it to your computer by following the steps below:
- Turn off your Motorola (with a SIM card inserted).
- Turn it on by pressing the on button and volume down button at the same time.
- Your phone will display the "Fastboot" mode. Once in this mode, using the volume up and down buttons, the menu options will change from "Start" to "Restart Bootloader" ... and then "Factory Mode". Once you reach “Factory Mode", press the on button again. Your Motorola will restart in this mode.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the unlocking process, please do not hesitate to discuss them with our unlocking expert.