IMEI unlocking will enable your phone to be used on any compatible GSM network worldwide.
When IMEI unlocking is not possible, the alternative solution, UnlockMySIM will also unlock your phone.
- Can I use my UnlockMySIM on a CDMA network?
Yes, except for some specific iPhone models.
If the SIM card you are going to use with the UMS belongs to a CDMA network (Sprint, Verizon, Boost Mobile, etc), the UMS is compatible as long your iPhone is not on the following list:
- A1778 and A1784 (iPhone 7 and 7 Plus).
- A1905 and A1897 (iPhone 8 and 8 Plus).
- A1901 (iPhone X).
(Please click here for a free check to find out the specific model of your iPhone)
- Can I use the UnlockMySIM on a GSM network with a CDMA phone?
Yes. If you can insert a SIM card in your CDMA phone, it means the device is compatible for GSM networks and you will be able to use the UMS.
- Is the UMS compatible with all iOS versions?
At the current time, the UMS works properly with iOS 14.3 and 14.4. If you have a previous iOS version, please make sure your iPhone can be updated to any of these two iOS versions.