Update up to iOs 12.4
IMPORTANT! This information is no longer valid for the current version of the UMS. Please check all the information under the UnlockMySIM section.
1 - Position the UMS Sticker alongside a SIM card belonging to the network carrier you wish to use your iPhone with and wait up to it shows the automatic setup menu. Select Perfect Unlock via ICCID.
- If the automatic setup menu is not shown type the following sequence *5005*7672*88# (on the dialpad, in "emergency calls" secton) and press the call button. Please wait a few seconds until the ICC menu opens automatically, then delete the current ICCID number if applicable and type the ICCID indicated in point 2.
- If you are unable to access the ICC menu using the previous sequence, try with the following: *5005*7672*00#
- If you are unable to access the ICC menu using the previous sequence, try with the following: *5005*7672*0#
- If you are unable to access the ICC menu using the previous sequence, try with the following: *5005*7672*99#
2 - Type the ICCID (without spaces): 8901 4103 2704 2162 1442 and press Accept.
- If the ICC above does not work please use this one (without spaces): 89014 10327 04216 20063
- If the ICC above does not work please use this one (without spaces): 8901 4103 2704 2161 9081
3 - Turn off the iPhone and turn on again. Check if it connects with your current SIM company. If it does not connect restart with the UMS Sticker alongside the SIM card.
3.1 Wait up to it shows the automatic setup menu. Select Manual via IMSI/TMSI.
3.2 If the automatic setup menu does not display follow this route: Settings - Mobile data - SIM Apps - Select Unlock Mode - Manual via IMSI/TMSI - input imsi.
4 - Under EDIT IMSI you will be asked for a 7-digit code. Type the IMSI of the original network carrier of your iPhone
If your iPhone is locked to AT&T, type the IMSI for AT&T even though you are going to use the device on another network.
Click here for the list of IMSIs.
5 - Once you've typed the IMSI for the original network of your iPhone press Send.
6 - Select the TMSI 2G/3G/4G (Auto/Manual) option.
7 - Select the AUTO MODE1 option.
8 - You will get the following message: Setup OK! Restart your iPhone now.
* If the previous steps did not work, please follow these steps with any SIM card with a factory-unlocked iPhone.