Clearing out the cache, or browser history, and deleting cookies on a regular basis is a good idea to avoid possible issues logging in to and opening certain websites over time.
doctorSIM is fully optimized for all browsers, but we recommend carrying out the steps outlined below so you can make surfing the web a faster, more efficient experience.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click on More located at the top right of the screen.
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history.
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies.
- Click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once your cache and cookies have been successfully cleared.
- Click on the Firefox button.
- Then click on Options.
- Click on the Advanced section.
- Here go to the Network tab.
- Press the Clear Now button next to the sentence that shows how much hard disk space your cache takes up.