The FREE pre-unlock check is required as a first step before unlocking some iPhone models. It’s used to find out which is the recommended method to unlock the device.
With this service you will find out:
- if your iPhone can be unlocked by IMEI or if you’ll need the UnlockMySIM card from, that will be sent to your home address
- if it has any restrictions due to loss, theft or non-payment
- if the iPhone is protected by iCloud username and password.
If this is not an unlocking service, then what is it?
It’s just a pre-unlock check. Performing this check is needed in some cases in order to find out which unlocking method is most suitable for the iPhone model of the network you have selected.
Once we have the results of the check we’ll send them to your email for FREE and we we’ll let you know if you can unlock your phone by IMEI or if the UnlockMySIM card is the recommended method in your case.
Why do I need the unlock check?
This service is necessary for networks that, like yours, apply special conditions when it comes to unlocking the devices they sell.
Without this check, you cannot request an unlock, as there is a remote possibility that your iPhone can’t be unlocked at the moment.
And as it is a necessary check: doctorSIM gives it to you for FREE.
What information will I receive?
- You’ll receive all the information about your iPhone, cross-checked with the official databases in Apple and your network:
- You’ll find out if it is possible to unlock it, and which unlocking method you need: by IMEI or with the UnlockMySIM card.
- You’ll learn out if you’ll need a username and password to access an iCloud account associated with your iPhone
- You will check if your device has reports or restrictions due to loss, theft or non-payment
- You will know if the iPhone is still under warranty
Does doctorSIM provide an unlocking service for my iPhone?
Yes! Once you perform the free check, you can request the service that is right for your case, which will be one of the following:
- Unlocking by IMEI
- Unlocking with the UnlockMySIM card
Once we’ve completed your check, we will send you an email with all the information about which method is right for you and what are the next steps. Of course, with no strings attached!
Please note that doctorSIM unlocks do not provide iCloud passwords, nor do they remove additional reporting restrictions due to loss, theft or non-payment.
doctorSIM only offers 100% legal and guaranteed services.
How long does it take?
The check result is practically instantaneous! In less than 60 minutes we’ll email you the complete results at the email address you told us when you requested the check.
Is it legit?
Of course it is. The result of the check is directly consulted in both Apple and your network’s official databases, therefore its validity is 100% guaranteed.
What is the difference between unlocking by IMEI and unlocking with UnlockMySIM?
Both services allow you to unlock your iPhone easily, quickly and with guarantees. But what are the differences between these two methods?
- Unlocking by IMEI is an online service that does not require any specific hardware
- UnlockMySIM, on the other hand, is a physical card; we’ll send it to your home address, along with the unlocking instructions and you’ll have to insert it in your device to be able to unlock it
Both methods are 100% safe.
If you have any doubts about how UnlockMySIM works, you can find more information here.
If you have any further questions, please contact us via chat (by clicking on the green icon at the bottom right) or simply send us an email. We’ll be happy to help you!