Have you requested a Nokia Original Operator Check from doctorSIM and looking for information on how to understand the report you've received?
The Nokia Original Operator Check will tell you to which network provider your Nokia is currently locked.
Once you have that information, you can unlock your Nokia with full guarantees at doctorSIM so you can use it on any network in the world.
1. - The different sections of the report.
The report you have received is divided into the following sections:
- IMEI: The International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) is a unique 15-17 digit number given to every GSM cell phone.
- Product code: Unique device identifier.
- Model: Specific name or number of the cell phone.
- Country: Country of origin of the cell phone.
- Production date: Date of fabrication.
- Activation date: Date device was activated on network.
- Network and country: The original operator of the Nokia and the network provider that must be selected to successfully unlock the phone.
2. - Which section tells me to which network my Nokia is locked?
The section which tells you to which country and network your Nokia is currently locked is “Network and country”.