Have you requested a Lenovo Original Operator Check from doctorSIM and looking for information on how to understand the report you've received?
The Lenovo Original Operator Check will tell you to which network provider your Lenovo is currently locked.
Once you have that information, you can unlock your Lenovo with full guarantees at doctorSIM so you can use it on any network in the world.
1. - The different sections of the report.
The report you have received is divided into the following sections:
- IMEI: The International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) is a unique 15-17 digit number given to every GSM cell phone.
- Model: Specific name or number of the cell phone.
- S/N: The Lenovo's serial number is an identification number showing the phone's position in a series during the manufacturing process.
- Product code: Unique device identifier.
- Production date: Date of fabrication.
- Warranty Status: Date guarantee expires as per the manufacturer. Check with your point of sale.
- Country Lock: The original operator of the Lenovo and the network provider that must be selected to successfully unlock the phone.
- Blacklist Status: Reported lost, stolen or due to non-payment.
2. - Which section tells me to which network my Lenovo is locked?
The section which tells you to which network your Lenovo is currently locked is “Country Lock”.