Have you requested a Locked/Unlocked Status Check from doctorSIM and looking for information on how to understand the report you've received?
With this information, you will know if your phone needs to be unlocked using one of doctorSIM's unlocking services or is already unlocked for use on any compatible GSM network in the world.
1. - The different sections of the report.
The report you have received is divided into the following sections:
- Model: Specific name or number of the cell phone.
- IMEI: The International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) is a unique 15-17 digit number given to every GSM cell phone.
- Serial Number: An identification number showing the phone's position in a series during the manufacturing process.
- Find my iPhone: Current status of the additional security measure "Find My iPhone".
- Simlock: Information on whether the phone is locked or unlocked.
2. - Which section tells me if my phone is locked or already unlocked?
The section which tells you if your phone is locked or already unlocked is "Simlock".
If your phone is locked and you want to unlock it you may do so using doctorSIM's network unlocking services.